A Cashless Society
I did just post another Elijah article just below this one for today. I had to post this. This is more take-over - more over-reach of our rights as citizens. More power to the global elites. They are moving so fast with this COVID cover - we can hardly wake up to a new day and something new is thrown at us. I know they have alot to do to transform the entire world into a New World Order with complete control within 10 years but they may be done quicker.
The following is taken from Dave Ramsey - a financial advisor that many are familiar with - at least in the conservative world. These points are very sobering. I have added some that I thought of as well. I hope there is pushback but....... the Fed has already stopped making new coins since June 15th of this year to stop circulation.
Here are the points worth thinking about.......
A cashless society means no cash. Zero. It doesn’t mean mostly cashless and you can still use a ‘wee bit of cash here & there’. Cashless means fully digital, fully traceable, fully controlled. I think those who support a cashless society aren’t fully aware of what they are asking for. A cashless society means:
* If you are struggling with your mortgage on a particular month, you can’t do an odd job to get you through.
* Your child can’t go to help the local farmer or a neighbor with an odd job to earn a bit of summer cash.
* No more cash slipped into the hands of a child for a reward or from their grandparent when going on holidays.
* No more money in birthday cards.
* No more piggy banks for your child to collect pocket money & to learn about the value of earning.
* No more cash for a rainy day fund or for that something special you have been putting $20 a week away for.
* No more little jobs on the side because your wages barely cover the bills or put food on the table.
* No more charity collections or throwing a few bucks in the Church basket.
* No more selling bits & pieces from your home that you no longer want/need for a bit of cash in return - garage sales.
* No more cash gifts from relatives or loved ones at weddings/funerals etc.
What a cashless society does guarantee:
* Banks have full control of every single penny you own.
* Every transaction you make is recorded.
* All your movements & actions are traceable.
* Access to your money can be blocked at the click of a button when/if banks need ‘clarification’ from you which will take about 3 weeks, a thousand questions answered & many passwords.
* You will have no choice but to declare & be taxed on every dollar in your possession.
* The government WILL decide what you can & cannot purchase.
* If your transactions are deemed in any way questionable, by those who create the questions, your money will be frozen, ‘for your own good’.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
May we savor the little time we have this summer with some freedom and some use of our cash, although stores are posting signs already to not use cash.
Pay with cash & please say no to a cashless society while you still have the choice! God bless your day!
Leave a Reply.
Bernadette Porter is a Traditional Catholic, a wife of 42 years with 6 adult home-schooled children and 6 grandchildren. A sincere devotion to Mary, the Mother of God leads me to want to share "The Church's best kept secret" - Mary!