Blessed Christmas...The Gift of Love!
Greetings in Jesus and Mary....
A blessed Christmas to all of you! Jesus was given to us in Love ..... may we give Him our hearts in return.
Below is a beautiful talk on the Sacred Heart of Jesus... The first 15 minutes of the talk are hard to hear but it is corrected about 15 minutes into the talk. Every minute of it is enlightening. May the late speaker, John Vennari. rest in peace. Also...below are the Promises...Great gifts for all of us from the Most Sacred Heart of JESUS! MAY THE WORLD EXPERIENCE THE LOVE OF HIS MOST SACRED HEART AND MAY THE WORLD HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS!!!
1. I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.
2. I will establish peace in their homes.
3. I will comfort them in all their afflictions.
4. I will be their secure refuge during life, and above all, in death.
5. I will bestow abundant blessings upon all their undertakings.
6. Sinners will find in My Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.
7. Lukewarm souls shall become fervent.
8. Fervent souls shall quickly mount to high perfection.
9. I will bless every place in which an image of My Heart is exposed
10. I will give to priests the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.
11. Those who shall promote this devotion shall have their names
written in My Heart.
12. I promise you in the excessive mercy of My Heart that My all powerful love will grant to all those who receive Holy Communion
on the First Fridays in nine consecutive months the grace of
final perseverance; they shall not die in My disgrace, nor without
receiving their sacraments. My divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.
Leave a Reply.
Bernadette Porter is a Traditional Catholic, a wife of 42 years with 6 adult home-schooled children and 6 grandchildren. A sincere devotion to Mary, the Mother of God leads me to want to share "The Church's best kept secret" - Mary!