Greetings in Jesus and Mary!
I hope you had a beautiful Corpus Christi day yesterday! We certainly need to celebrate each moment while we can. I was in Detroit at the St. Joseph Shrine for an evening Mass followed by a Procession in the streets with hymns and litanies. It was a perfect day and how I wept for my children. Our family celebrated Corpus Christi Processions while they grew up. My girls all participated as they made their First Communions with carrying baskets of petals and my only son participated in about 13 Processions since he started serving at the altar. They stayed in the Novus Ordo Mass as I went to the Latin and now many fell away from Mass since COVID came and it was declared that the Mass is non-essential. I literally cried for them at this Mass and if I was all alone I would have been bawling my eyes. All I can do is consecrate them to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and beg Her to send them graces to find Jesus. I am also praying to St. Anthony (Novena starts today) asking him to pray for them to be given the grace to find Jesus!!
Well - what is with this title? We are in the Novena to the Sacred Heart and the day after Corpus Christi and the First Friday in June! There is news that Rome is on the attack again with the Traditional Latin Mass. Why? It is Truth and it is in the way of their Modernist lies! This seems to be the story in the world today as well with these jabs, crazy race politics, hyperinflation, riots, green earth decisions, etc. that we see going on in order to bring us closer to a New World Order. This is the end goal and anything in the way will experience the wrath of "cancel culture". Remember, this New World will bring with it a New World Religion which no doubt Pope Francis will present to the world....sad to say.
Below, I have posted highlights from an article in the Remnant Newspaper this week. What screams loudly to me is their disappointment in the increase of vocations and families to the TLM. This is truly messing up their Modernist plans!! Those who were on the fence with their faith in the Novus Ordo are GONE, as a result of these COVID restrictions. There numbers are few. Under the lie to "unite" - they will cancel the enemy to their Modernist plans..... all of us who practice Tradition and the Latin Mass.
Way back in the day when the "New Mass" came into existence, Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre declared that he could only pass on what was given to him because he took an Oath Against Modernism... like all the rest. All clerics had to take it... but Pope Paul VI later abolished this because many priests would rather leave their priesthood than become a modernist and go against an Oath done before God. (I will put a link below to this Oath given to the Church in 1910 by St. Pius X for this very time in history!!! I encourage you to do some homework on this) Archbishop Lefebvre also stated that if we were to participate in this New Mass, there would be a great risk of losing one's faith which many decades later... we now see! Today, he now appears as a prophet and a saint. Many years after his warnings..... the Catholic world is waking up to find itself Modernist. Archbishop Lefebrve defended the faith as expressed in Catholic Doctrine, Scripture, and Tradition. We should all thank God for his courage and his determination because without his heroic actions, we would not have the Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter, Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priests or the Institute of the Good Shepherd .... and of course......not to mention the Society of St. Pius X. Like St. Athanasius before him, he clung to the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church as founded by Jesus Christ and he kept and preserved the faith for the clergy and flock. With his missionary spirit, he protected as best he could the Church from these modernists trying to bring the world into the Church instead of bringing the Church to the world. We must resist the freemasonic modernists, come what may. We must rebel against these wolves who have now entered the Church and have taken command. It is not disobedient to defend the faith against those wearing roman collars who come preaching a different Christ, a different Gospel, and a different Spirit. With St. Paul we must be determined to pursue the truth lest our "minds should be corrupted, and fall from the simplicity that is in Christ."2 Cor. 11:3
Below is a highlight of what is happening...(full article in link below)
1. A Vatican document, reportedly in its third draft, is at the CDF and its contents are backed by at least two curial cardinals, Secretary of State Pietro Parolin and Prefect of the Congregation of Bishops Marc Ouelett. The document "threatens to thwart the growth of the Traditional Latin Mass and other sacraments particularly among diocesan clergy."
2. The first draft was considered "too severe" and included an exceptionally harsh letter from the pope. Back to the drawing board.
3. "Under the current plan, Msgr. García, who has served as head of office in the Congregation for Divine Worship since 2016, has been elevated to the episcopate in order to assume the responsibilities formerly carried out under Ecclesia Dei by its former president, Archbishop Guido Pozzo. A professor at the Pontifical Liturgical Institute at the Pontifical Athenaeum Sant’Anselmo, Msgr. García is not known to share Benedict XVI’s views on the sacred liturgy, one source describing him as 'the most anti-Tridentine Mass person ever known.'” (Hmmm)
4. A Vatican survey was sent to all the bishops of the world. Most responses were favorable. "One source familiar with the consultation document said that, although the questions were notably biased against Summorum Pontificum, or formulated in a manner that did not always elicit a clear and specific response, what emerged from the questionnaire is how the Traditional Latin Mass has taken root. It has revealed that even in unexpected places, the old Mass is embraced and loved by young people and families, is bearing fruit in flourishing parishes, priestly and religious vocations, and in greater prayer and devotion among the faithful."
5. The article warns that this will be a battle!
6. The article concludes suggesting people write respectfully to the CDF and the pope and includes contact information. (addresses in article in the link below)
May we continue to offer prayers, Holy Hours, Masses, Novenas, fasts, to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary and plead for God's grace to be poured out into the Church!
PS - Just thought I would mention that the forces of evil working in the Church today are fully working in the world as well. The plans for us and our families in this New World Order will have to be met with great faith and resistance. No time to sleep...we must be vigilant, awake, not "woke" and pray like we have never done before. We are at battle for souls! Let us not disappoint our Lord and King - Jesus Christ!!
Holy Mother Mary - pray for us now and at the hour of our death!
Bernadette Porter is a Traditional Catholic, a wife of 42 years with 6 adult home-schooled children and 6 grandchildren. A sincere devotion to Mary, the Mother of God leads me to want to share "The Church's best kept secret" - Mary!